Mya-Moe Solid Redwood/Cherry Wood Classic Tenor Ukulele w/Case
Regular price $1,799.00
Super nice solid redwood and cherry wood tenor from local builder Mya-Moe Ukuleles. This beauty features a solid redwood top with cherry wood back and sides to go along with bloodwood binding and a bloodwood pickguard. It also has a birds eye maple bridge and fingerboard along with a Port Orford cedar neck. Top it all off with a cool leopard and cherry headstock with Peghead tuners and you're looking good with this featherweight uke.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Redwood
- Back & Sides: Solid Cherry Wood
- Neck: Port Orford Cedar
- Bridge: Birds Eye Maple
- Fingerboard: Birds Eye Maple
- Binding: Bloodwood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Peghead
- Overall Length: 25.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Strings: Flurocarbon High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes, Hardshell Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Mya-Moe Solid Redwood/Cherry Wood Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.