Vintage Werco Soprano Banjo Uke Blue Sparkle - Aluminum Neck Banjolele - Pre-Loved
Regular price $199.00
These were made in the 50's and 60's by Werco. They are very cool little banjo ukes that are quite collectible. It has a blue sparkle finish around the drum and an aluminum neck that's been chrome plated. Would make a great addition to any collection. Very unique.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Drum Head
- Back & Sides: Wood w/Blue Sparkle Finish
- Neck: Chrome Plated Aluminum
- Bridge: Standard
- Fingerboard: Aluminum
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Metal
- Tuners: Original Friction Tuners
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Cordoba 24B Baritone Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.