Romero Creations Solid Mahogany Grand Tenor Ukulele w/Case - RC-GT-M
If you haven't played a Romero Creations Grand Tenor yet, you're missing out. The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its over-sized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner finger-style playing.
This all-solid mahogany uke has a nice light shade with hints of red popping in the light. The abalone rosette and black tuners add a nice touch of class to a great sounding instrument. You won't be disappointed by this beauty. Comes with a Romero Creations case. Aloha !!
Romero Creations Grand Tenor Solid Mahogany Ukulele GTM-8024
- Size: Grand Tenor
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Black Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 25.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Pepe Romero Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Romero Creations Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.