Collings UT-1 Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Honduran Mahogany - Pre-Loved
This model is not currently available.
Amazing tenor ukulele from Collings here. The UT1 is Collings 1-style mahogany tenor ukulele. Built with the same quality construction as their higher-end models, the satin finish UT1 is undoubtedly one of the finest professional tenor ukes available. With a solid honduran mahogany top, back and sides, its visual beauty rivals its sonic complexity. These are pretty hard to find as Collings didn't make that many tenors. This guy is pre-loved and shows very little signs of any use. Light strum marks appear in the right light. Otherwise, it's in perfect condition.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Peghead 4:1 Ratio
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes, Hardshell Collings Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Collings UT-1 Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.