D'Angelico Spalted Mango Soprano Ukulele - Spalted Mango
The flagship model in D'Angelico's first-ever collection of ukuleles, the Montauk, is a soprano ukulele offering remarkable playability and classic tone. Perfectly suited to both beginners and serious players, the Montauk features a spalted mango body for warm, rich resonance, and an open pore natural finish for unobstructed tone. A slim neck shape and 1.4" nut width make the Montauk easy to navigate for hands of all sizes, while a lightweight build offers added comfort. This is a super classy-looking little soprano!
D'Angelico has stopped making ukes, unfortunately. Order yours before they're gone for good! Aloha!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Spalted Mango
- Back & Sides: Spalted Mango
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: PPS
- Tuners: Chrome w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case : No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.