KUMU Tenor Ukulele - Hawaiian Koa Travel Uke - Thin Body Semi Gloss - TF-72
What a great looking ukulele from KUMU. Featuring a thin body made out of Hawaiian koa wood. It also has abalone inlays around the soundhole and headstock. Black binding and tuning machine keys add a nice touch of class.
- Size: Tenor (Thinbody-Travel)
- Top: Koa w/ Satin Tux Finish
- Back & Sides: Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome Sealed Geared Tuners w/ Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.