Magic Fluke Flea Soprano Ukulele - Bark Cloth Design - Pre Loved
This item has been sold.
The Flea is the little brother of the Fluke and is constructed in much the same way. The top of the uke is solid wood and the back and sides are molded plastic – the theory being that the top of the ukulele is what makes the sound and the back and sides have little influence. These special edition Barkcloth Fleas are nicely printed reproductions of original Artwork by Tiki King.
The combination of a wood soundboard and acoustically resonant thermoplastic body gives this instrument an edge over traditional standard ukes. It has a rich and bright sound, is comfortable to hold and stands up on its end as well. Known for its easy playability with a full 14" soprano scale and generous string spacing - a favorite for seasoned players or a perfect first uke. Its durable construction and meticulous setup is ideal for class or travel, weighing in at about one pound.
This guy is pre-loved and in perfect condition with no signs of wear.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Australian Hoop Pine
- Back & Sides: Molded Thermoplastic
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Composite
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Chrome friction tuners w/Black buttons
- Overall Length: 20.5"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Magic Fluke Flea Soprano Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.