Shima JS Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele - Jake Shimabukuro Ukulele
These are backordered until late June.
Shima Ukulele now offers a solid mahogany tenor at an affordable price. This instrument was designed by Jake and his brother Bruce who took great care to ensure that playability and tone quality was not compromised with Shima Ukulele’s lower price point. Sustainable mahogany was selected for its consistent tonal character and each instrument is dressed with a custom D’Addario Pro Arte string set to help achieve a warm, consistent tone.
A portion of all Shima Ukulele proceeds will be used to support music in education. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mahogany w/ Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Okoume
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Geared Black w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: D’Addario Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Shima JS Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.