Mainland Tenor Ukulele - Solid Spruce and Mahogany - Gloss Finish
This is a beautiful Mainland tenor ukulele made from solid spruce and solid mahogany woods. It plays super nice all the way up the neck... a very even and balanced playing experience. Nice warm tone with good projection from the spruce/mahogany combination and a cool rope style binding to boot. This is a great solid wood uke that wont break the bank. Aloha to that !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Rope Style
- Nut & Saddle: ABS
- Tuners: Gold Tuners with White Pearl Buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.