D'Angelico Concert Ukulele - Solid Mahogany Top
- What a great little ukulele this is. The solid mahogany top gives it a nice warm tone to it. It's also super easy to play with nice and low action all the way up the neck. The headstock is super cool looking and the stairstep bridge design adds to the coolness as well.
- I tried to order more but sadly D'Angelico said they have no plans to make any more ukes. Once our stock is gone, they're gone.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Color: Natural Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Side Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge Shape: Stairstep
- Bridge Material: Torrefied Merbau
- Saddle: PPS
- Bridge Pin: Black Plastic with White Dot
*All of our ukuleles are inspected and adjusted if necessary before they are sent out. Our goal is to provide you with a ukulele that is set up for optimal playability on arrival. Our facility is meticulously humidified to maintain the optimal humidity % for ukuleles to thrive in. We also deal with manufacturers that take pride in their work, most of them set up and inspect all of the ukes before they send them to us so there is usually not much to do to them. However, climates change and things happen which is why we look at every uke that gets sent out. Some of the things we check for are:
Level frets, smooth fret ends, optimal string height at the nut and saddle, conditioning of the fretboard, functionality of electronics and tuner (if applicable), tuning key tightness, buzzes on the neck, overall cosmetic appearance. As always, we don't send anything out that we wouldn't want to play ourselves. Aloha !!
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do they come with cases please
Aloha! These do not come with cases. We have nicely padded gig bags that will fit for $25.