Fred Shields Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Pre Loved - Solid Cedar/Koa
This is a Pre-Loved model that is in overall excellent condition.
Very cool Fred Shields tenor size ukulele. This uke was made in California in 2002. It features a solid cedar top with solid koa back and sides. It also has a cool wooden pickguard to protect it.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Mahogany
- Nut & Saddle: Graphite
- Tuners: Chrome Grover Geared Tuners w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26.5"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes, Cordoba Padded Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Fred Shields Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.