Tony Graziano Custom Tenor Ukulele w/Case- Solid Sinker Redwood/Solid Lacewood - Pre-Loved
This model has been sold.
Very cool Tony Graziano Custom Tenor Ukulele. This one features a solid sinker redwood top with solid lacewood back and sides. It a combination that produces a huge, full, warm tone with tons of sustain. The c-shaped neck fits perfectly in your hand and makes it super easy to play. This is a pre-loved model with a couple of little finish flaws, one by the bridge and also where the neck and body join. See pics.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Sinker Redwood
- Back & Sides: Solid Lacewood
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Cream
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 37mm
- Tuners: Chrome Grover w/Ivory Buttons
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes, Hardshell Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Tony Graziano Custom Tenor Ukulele - Solid Sinker Redwood and Lacewood
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.