Gretsch G9100 Mahogany Soprano Ukulele- Pre-Loved
Gretsch has designed and produced a soprano patterned after their 1940's model. The only real difference is that they recently started to install geared tuners on these as you can see, but It has a real vintage vibe which can really put you in the mood for some classic uke playing.
This is a pre-loved model with hardly any signs of wear.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding: None
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: ABS
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Chrome Geared Tuners w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 21.5"
- Width: 6.75"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Gretsch G9100 Soprano Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.