Heritage Solid Mango Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Made in Hawaii
Very cool solid mango tenor from Maui builder Jesse Mendes. Jesse has been a woodworker since the age of 15 and his skills are on full display with this beautiful tenor ukulele. A big, full, warm tone is what you'll get with this tenor uke. It has a very fast and friendly feeling neck with nice and low action. A side soundport shoots the sound up at you as you're playing, a very cool feature.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mango
- Back & Sides: Solid Mango
- Neck: Sapele
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuners: Chrome Grover w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.8"
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes, Hardshell Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Heritage Solid Mango Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.