KALA Elite Tenor Koa Ukulele - Made in California
This is an amazing sounding Kala Elite Tenor Uke made from the one and only Koa wood. It plays like a dream and has a very full and robust sound. I really don't want to sell this one but I sadly can't keep them all! :)
The All-Solid Satin Hawaiian Koa Tenor features a wood grain with light curling and figuring with colors ranging from golden blonde to auburn red, and chocolate brown. Koa creates a sound with clarity, crispness, and warmth. The sweet tone of Koa also provides a brightness that makes its midrange shine through.
This Koa Tenor comes equipped with Kala custom vintage open gear tuners and Kala Elite Brown Fluorocarbon Strings by Worth with a Low G. Each model comes in a sturdy, water-resistant Kala Transit Gig Bag with a plush interior and includes a D’Addario Humidifier Pro. Preferred by professional musicians, the tenor adds a warmth and depth to the classic ukulele sound. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa w/ UV-Cured Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: GraphTech NuBone®
- Tuners: Kala Open Gear with Chrome Button
- Overall Length - 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Kala Elite Fluorocarbon by Worth with Low G
- Electronics - No
- Strap Button - No
- Case - Kala Transit Gig Bag & D’Addario® Humidifier Pro
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.