KALA Revelator Nautilus Premium Korina Electric Tenor Ukulele w/Case #2 - Made In The U.S.A.
The Kala Revelator Nautilus Premium Korina Tenor Ukulele is the flagship model of the Kala Revelator series. Its all solid Korina construction shows off beautiful variegated black striations and patterns that Black Limba (Korina) is known for. The Revelator is an “Acoustic Anomaly”—a slim line electro-acoustic ukulele that has all of the acoustic tone and volume of a full body ukulele. Adorned with an Australian White Pearl Nautilus fretboard inlay, Nautilus sound port and seamless blended neck heel, this instrument is as inspiring to view as it is to play! Each Kala Revelator ukulele is handcrafted in the Kala Lutherie Studio in Petaluma, California and comes in a padded Transit Series Gig Bag.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Korina
- Back & Sides: Solid Korina
- Neck: Korina
- Bridge: Royal Blackwood
- Fingerboard: Royal Blackwood
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Hand Carved Corian
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Tuners: Black/Chrome Grover Open Gear
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Strings: Worth Brown E and A, D'Addarrio Wound G and C.
- Electronics: Yes, Passive Piezo
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kala Revelator Nautilus Premium Korina Electric Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.