Kanile'a K1-C Koa Concert Ukulele w/Case - Natural Finish - Made in Hawaii
The K-1 model is the foundation of every Kanile`a ukulele built. It appeals to the player looking for a simple, elegant instrument that boasts a delightful sound. Resonance, sustain and intonation make this uke the most popular Kanile'a we offer. It's super lightweight and ultra classy looking. This is the natural finish K1C which means that is has an ultra lightweight UV finish to it. Comes with a deluxe Kanile'a case. Aloha !!
- Size: Concert
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome with black buttons
- Overall Length - 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics : No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.