Kanile'a K1-C Koa Concert Ukulele Gloss w/Case - Made in Hawaii - Pre Loved
The K-1 model is the foundation of every Kanile`a ukulele build. It appeals to the player looking for a simple, elegant instrument that boasts a delightful sound. Resonance, sustain and intonation make this uke the most popular Kanile'a we offer. It's super lightweight and ultra classy looking. Comes with a deluxe Kanile'a hardshell case. Aloha !!
This is a pre-loved model that is in excellent condition. It's a newer model with the Tru-R bracing and Kanile'a hard case. Here's your chance to save a great Hawaiian made uke.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Chrome Open Gear w/Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon High G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.