Kanile'a K1-T Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Made in Hawaii
Amazing looking tenor ukulele from the good folks at Kanile'a Hawaii. Ultra-lightweight and resonant, this uke produces a rich, warm tone. The silky smooth neck makes it super easy to go up and down the neck quickly.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: NuBone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Open back, chrome with black buttons
- Overall Length: 26.75"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Kanile'a Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kanile'a K1-T Solid Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.