KoAloha KCM-10RP Solid Koa Royal Pikake Concert Ukulele #1 - Made In Hawaii
The first time you strum a KoAloha ukulele you realize why KoAloha is one of the best ukulele builders in the world. They are simply amazing instruments and they never stick around very long when KoAloha has them in stock. The tone and playability of this uke is simply incredible as the notes just seem to jump off the fretboard effortlessly. Chords are also easily strummed as the action is nice and friendly. If you're looking for a quality made Hawaiian ukulele look no further than KoAloha.... you will not be disappointed! Solid Koa body, Tusq nut and saddle, Paua abalone inlays. Famous KoAloha tone. Aloha !!
This is the new Royal Pikake series which has the dark ebony headstock and the crown shape at the end of the fretboard.The Pikake model is the same as the KCM-00 except that is has a light satin finish. Many people prefer the sound of these as it produces a very natural and woody tone that is not affected by the gloss finish.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut Width: 37.5mm
- Tuners: KoAloha Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 23"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Strings: KoAloha Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KoAloha KCM-10RP Koa Royal Pikake Concert Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.