KoAloha KTO-10E Opio Tenor Acoustic/Electric with Rechargeable MiSi Pickup KTO-10E
This is a gorgeous KoAloha Opio Tenor ukulele made from solid tropical acacia wood. This model also has the MiSi rechargeable pickup system installed so it's ready for the stage or studio. The MiSi pickup uses the famed LR Baggs Five. O system pickup coupled with their easy 60-second charge system. No need to change batteries anymore, just plug it in for 60 seconds and it will stay charged for 16 hours. Can't get much easier than that!
KoAloha Opio Tenors are some of the best ukes out there for under $1k. Their unique bracing structure produces a sweet tone that's all their own. Once you play and feel one you'll understand the power of KoAloha! Comes with a KoAloha gig bag and charging cable for the pickup. Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Tropical Acacia w/ Semi Gloss Finish
- Back & Sides: Solid Tropical Acacia
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut Width: 37.5mm
- Tuners: Opio Friction Tuners
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: MiSi rechargeable pickup system
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: KoAloha Gig Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.