Ohana SK-15BWE Black & White Ebony Soprano Ukulele
This model has been discontinued by Ohana.
Very cool looking soprano ukulele from Ohana. It features a black and white ebony body with wood binding. Geared Grover tuners help keep it in tune nicely. Very classy looking ukulele with a sweet tone. Aloha !!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Black/White Ebony
- Back & Sides: Black/White Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Wood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Chrome Grovers
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Ohana SK-15BWE Soprano Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.