Pops KoAloha Pineapple Sunday Custom Koa Tenor Ukulele - KPSM-03 - Made in Hawaii
Regular price $2,199.00
This Hawaiian made beauty was made by Pops KoAloha himself out in the Hawaiian Islands. It features a solid Hawaiian Koa body with a cool pineapple sound port on the side. It has beautiful abalone inlays on the fretboard and bridge along with the KoAloha 5 point headstock and bridge. The headstock is made from flamed maple, ebony and mahogany with an abalone musical note inlay. Unlike most pineapple ukes, this one actually resembles a pineapple.
The tone is as sweet as pineapples.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany w/Maple Heel Cap
- Bridge: Ebony w/Abalone Inlay
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/Abalone Inlay
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Overall Length: 25.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.