Romero Creations Solid Spalted Mango Grand Tenor Ukulele w/Case - B-Stock Finish Flaw
If you haven't played a Romero Creations Grand Tenor yet, you're missing out. The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its over-sized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner finger-style playing.
This is a B-stock model that has some cloudiness in the finish on the side of the fretboard (see pics). It's not that noticeable and can only be seen if you're really looking for it. Romero Creations has very high standards which makes this a B-stock model. Here's your chance to save on a great uke, you won't be disappointed by this beauty. Comes with a Romero Creations case. Aloha !!
Romero Creations Grand Tenor Solid Mango Ukulele GT-MG
- Size: Grand Tenor
- Top: Solid Spalted Mango
- Back & Sides: Solid Spalted Mango
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Black Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 25.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Romero Creations
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Romero Creations Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.