Romero Creations Solid Spruce/Pao Ferro Grand Tenor Ukulele w/Case - "Vibrante" Prototype
If you haven't played a Romero Creations Grand Tenor yet, you're missing out. The Grand Tenor is to a tenor ukulele what a grand piano is to a piano. Its over-sized tenor body produces a deeper, fuller sound, and its slightly wider neck and string spacing allows for cleaner finger-style playing.
This limited edition prototype model features a solid spruce top with solid pao ferro back and sides. The abalone rosette and black tuners add a nice touch of class to a great sounding instrument. You won't be disappointed by this beauty. Comes with a Romero Creations case. Aloha !!
- Size: Grand Tenor
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Pao Ferro
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Black Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 25.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Pepe Romero Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Romero Creations Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Romero Creations Spruce/Pao Ferro "Vibrante" Grand Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.