SNAIL Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - SNAILKOAUKT
This model is no longer available. Check out the Makaio MKT-10 Koa Tenor.
What a cool looking tenor this guy is. This Snail tenor uke features a koa body with abalone inlays all around the instrument as well as around the soundhole. Nice. Add a nice thin fast-playing neck with abalone dot inlays and gold hardware and you're looking good and sounding good! Aloha !!
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Koa
- Back & Sides: Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black/ Abalone
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gold Die-cast
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Aquila
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Snail Padded Gig Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this uke made with laminate and what wood is the fingerboard made of.
Aloha !! This uke is made out of laminated Koa wood. The fingerboard is made out of walnut.
It's a great sounding, playing and looking ukulele.