Vintage Kamaka Pineapple Soprano - Hawaiian Koa - Made in Hawaii - Pre-Loved
This cool little pineapple Kamaka soprano is from the 1970's. It's been repaired and has some dings and dents as most nearly 50 year old ukes do. The friction tuners have been replaced with Graphtech TuneALele tuners so it stays in tune perfectly. Still plays and sounds great with a very rich tone to it. Made in Hawaii from solid Koa wood. It's not perfect, but it's structurally sound, stays in tune and has a nice tone to it. Aloha to that!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Graphtech Black
- Overall Length: 20.5"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 2"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Vintage Kamaka Pineapple Soprano
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.