Vintage Kamaka Soprano Ukulele w/Case - White Label - Made in Hawaii - Pre-Loved
Here we have a vintage white label Kamaka soprano in excellent overall condition. This uke has no cracks or repairs (which is rare). The only mark is a small scratch on the back lower bout (see pics). This one looks like it was played very little as the fretboard looks brand new. Comes with a vintage hard shell case. Aloha to that !!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Koa
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Original Friction Tuners
- Overall Length: 20.5"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Vintage Kamaka Soprano Uke w/Case - White Label
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.