AMAHI C-10 African Burl Concert Ukulele w/Case
What a cool little ukulele this one is! This Amahi concert ukulele is made out of beautiful African Burl wood. It features a satin finish with cool looking sound holes. It also has a slightly wider neck for easy fretting. The tear-shaped sound holes actually project really well. This uke produces a warm tone with nice mid-range. Comes with an Amahi carrying bag.
- Size: Concert
- Top: African Burl
- Back & Sides: African Burl
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Tuners: Closed back, gold w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Amahi Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.