AMAHI C-49 Solid Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Palm Tree Design
This great Amahi all solid koa tenor ukulele just oozes an island vibe! The palm tree etching is visually striking and a great conversation piece. This uke's tone is sultry and sweet. Great looks and great playability equals one great uke! Comes with Amahi carrying case.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Closed back, gold w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 25"
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Amahi Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a store in the Seattle area where I could see and hear this Ukulele? Thanks
Aloha! We only have a store in Highland Park, IL. I can send you a video of the uke if you'd like to hear it.
Is this uke also signed by Jake? I would also like to hear the tone of the Uke if possible. Mahalo, Diana
Yes, it's signed by Jake. I will send you a video of this uke and the Amahi tomorrow when I'm back in the store.
Where can I listen and play this Ukulele? I live in Tucson, Arizona.
Our store is in Highland Park, IL, which is right outside of Chicago. I can send you a video of me playing the uke if you'd like to hear it. Aloha !!