Alvarez Grateful Dead Concert Ukulele - Filmore Design
This item is backordered indefinitely.
Alvarez Grateful Dead concert ukulele with the Filmore design. Very cool looking and sounding ukulele. Lightweight and easy to play with a bright and lively tone.
The graphic for GDU26C-Filmore features a design based on imagery created by Tim Truman for the album Dave’s Picks Volume 6, which was recorded in two parts at the Filmore Auditorium in San Francisco, 1969, and also at the Fox Theatre in St. Louis, 1970. An iconic skeleton with a black top hat is surrounded by red, white & blue, with the Grateful Dead logo emblazoned across the center and roses in full bloom above the soundhole.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Engineered rosewood
- Fingerboard: Engineered rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Closed back, chrome
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Alvarez Grateful Dead Concert Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.