Alvarez Grateful Dead Concert Ukulele - GDU26C
This item is backordered indefinitely.
The Alvarez Grateful Dead Ukulele Series brings you authentic, licensed Grateful Dead artwork presented on a fantastic, handmade concert Ukulele with a nice warm open tone.
The graphic for GDU26C-Idaho features a brightly colored rendering of art created originally by Tim McDonagh for the album Dave’s Picks Volume 27. Two Skeletons astride a flying skeletal horse soar above a psychedelic colorscape. Dave’s Picks Volume 27 features a complete concert by the Grateful Dead, recorded at the Boise State University Pavilion in 1983.
The GDU26-Idaho is a fantastic instrument and captures the spirit of Tim Truman’s many contributions to the band’s artwork.
Alvarez Grateful Dead Concert Ukulele
- Size: Concert
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Engineered rosewood
- Fingerboard: Engineered rosewood
- Binding: White
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Closed back, chrome
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.