OHANA CK-14CL Mahogany Concert Ukulele w/Case - Cynthia Lin Signature Series
Regular price $219.00
This model is the result of Ohana and ukulele artist/Youtube sensation Cynthia Lin getting together to create a budget-friendly uke that is super playable and sounds great! Its got an all mahogany body with black binding and black tuners giving this uke a real classy look. There's also a great looking floral inlay on the fretboard! Comes with a padded case and some special goodies. Aloha!
- Size: Concert
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Chrome Geared Tuners w/ Black Buttons
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Worth Brown
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Ohana padded bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I get this uke strung with a low g?
Sure, just put it in the notes when ordering.
is this a tenor "size" ukulele
Aloha... it’s just the concert model for now. Not sure if there are plans for a tenor or not.