Flight Centurion Solid Body Electric Ukulele w/Case - Vintage Burst VB
Get ready to rock! The Flight Centurion, Vintage Burst, Solid Body Tenor Ukulele is a single-cutaway steel-string electric ukulele, offering the tonal possibilities of a true electric ukulele from the trusted name of Flight Ukulele. The ukulele itself is a thing of beauty, featuring a vintage burst flame maple veneer top with a rich mahogany body and neck. The ukulele features a bound fretboard, cream binding, hardtail fixed bridge, and dual humbucker pickups each with its own set of controls for volume and tone, plus a three-way toggle switch. With its classic looks and fantastic sound, you will be ready to rock in any venue, as well as to add any effect pedals, or stompboxes to your final amplified sound. Flight Electric Ukuleles represent great value and high quality–so buy yours today and take Flight on your electric journey!
This uke is no lightweight as it weighs in at 4.3 lbs.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: African Mahogany
- Bridge: Hardtail Fixed Bridge
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Creme
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Chrome
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2"
- Strings: Steel
- Electronics: Two Pickups w/Volume and Tone Controls
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Flight Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Flight Centurion Vintage Burst Solid Body Electric Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.