Kiwaya KTS-7 Artist Series Soprano Ukulele - Solid Honduran Mahogany
The Kiwaya KTS-7 is a great throwback to the old Martin ukes. It's features an all solid mahogany body with ivoroid binding. Super lightweight and easy to play with a nice warm tone to it. Made with precision in Japan. Aloha to that!!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gotoh UPT
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Fremont Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Kiwaya KTS-7 Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.