KoAloha KSM-02 Koa Soprano Long Neck - Concert Scale - Solid Koa - Made in Hawaii
Regular price $981.00
This is a beautiful KoAloha soprano ukulele with a concert size neck/scale. The longer neck makes it easier to play than your standard soprano. This all solid Koa beauty really has an amazing tone, and is super easy to play with low action. Comes with a hardshell case. Made in HAWAII !! Aloha !!
- Size: Soprano Long Neck
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut width: 37mm
- Tuners: Geared KoAloha Black Chrome w/Amber Buttons
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: KoAloha Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.