D'Angelico Montauk Soprano Ukulele - Solid Mahogany Top
The flagship model in D'Angelico's first-ever collection of ukuleles, the Montauk, is a soprano ukulele offering remarkable playability and classic tone. Perfectly suited to both beginners and serious players, the Montauk features a solid mahogany top for warm, rich resonance, and an open pore natural finish for unobstructed tone. A slim neck shape make the Montauk easy to navigate for hands of all sizes, while a lightweight build offers added comfort. This is a super classy-looking little soprano!
D'Angelico has discontinued this model, unfortunately. Order yours before they're gone for good! Aloha!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: PPS
- Tuners: Chrome w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case : No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.