Gibson UT-1 Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele 1950's - Pre-Loved
Hard to find Gibson UT-1 Tenor Ukulele from the 1950's. This all mahogany body uke sounds and plays amazing. The original friction tuners have been replaced with Grover geared tuners so it stays in tune beautifully. The original friction tuners are included. There are 2 cracks under the bridge area that were professionally repaired a while ago. Otherwise in overall great condition for it's age. There is a lot of mojo in these old ukes that the new ukes just don't have.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Brazillian Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Chrome and Black Grover Tuners (original friction tuners are included)
- Overall Length: 24.5"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon Low G
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Gibson TU-1 Mahogany Tenor Ukulele 1950's
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.