AMAHI UK660C Concert Ukulele w/Case - Koa Wood - UK-660C
Regular price $209.00
When it comes to ukuleles, Koa is king. Just ask King Kamehameha! Koa is what the traditional Hawaiian ukes were made from back in the day and it's still the preferred wood for many ukulele enthusiasts, and for good reason! This Amahi concert ukulele has some nice light Koa wood that when paired with the abalone inlays looks super classy. It also boasts a nice bright and lively tone sure to make you smile. Comes with a padded case.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Koa w/ Satin Finish
- Back & Sides: Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Abalone/Wood Body, White Neck
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Chrome Die-cast w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Amahi Gig Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
No, this model is not solid. The Amahi C49 is all solid koa, here's a link to it.