Romero Creations Solid Mahogany STC Ukulele w/Case - Soprano, Concert, Tenor - RC-STC-M
“STC” stands for Soprano, Tenor and Concert. The ST Concert combines the overall length of a soprano ukulele, the body of a tenor, and the scale of a concert ukulele. This classy looking uke will amaze everyone who sees, plays or hears it. It may be small, but that's the beauty of it. With the lowered bridge and short headstock it makes it ultra portable while the concert size scale and tenor depth body give it a full tone. The all solid mahogany looks ultra rich with the beautiful gloss finish and abalone inlays. Comes with a Romero Creations case. Aloha !!
Romero Creations STC Ukulele Solid Mahogany
- Size: Soprano Tenor Concert
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 36mm
- Tuners: Black Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 22"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 3"
- Strings: Pepe Romero Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Romero Creations Deluxe Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.