Vintage Kamaka Soprano Ukulele - Gold Label - Made in Hawaii - Pre-Loved
This cool little Kamaka soprano is from the 50's/60's. It still plays and sounds great. Made in Hawaii from solid Koa wood. It's not perfect as it has some scratches and a couple of professionally repaired cracks (see pics), but it's structurally sound and still has a lot of mojo inside of it. Aloha to that!
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Koa
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Original Friction Tuners
- Overall Length: 20.5"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 2.25"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Vintage Kamaka Soprano Uke - Gold Label
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.