aNueNue LOUT Lion Orange Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Lion Bird Tenor
aNueNue uses wood that has been naturally air dried and seasoned for 3-5 years before even being put into production. All aNueNue solid wood pieces require time to open up and will develop a much more distinguished, and sophisticated harmonic tone quality.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 37mm
- Tuners: Chrome Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Orange Hardshell Case
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
aNueNue LOUT Lion Orange Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.