aNueNue UT1K Solid Koa Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Koa Bird Series
Regular price $1,195.00
This amazing koa tenor from Anuenue not only looks great but it has a big, rich tone to it as well.
Hawaiian Koa is native to Hawaii and famous for its exquisite appearance. This type of tonewood is influenced by the age of the tree, the soil and even the level of elevation it grows in. These variances create darker grain patterns adding horizontal and vertical texture and this color and striping creates the 3D like curly, tiger flame appearance. When played, Koa produce a sweet warm mid-range and thicker luscious highs. With time Koa will unleash comprehensively stunning warmer overtone.
aNueNue uses wood that has been naturally air dried and seasoned for 3-5 years before even being put into production. All aNueNue solid wood pieces require time to open up and will develop a much more distinguished, and sophisticated harmonic tone quality.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Binding: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 37mm
- Tuners: Gotoh UPT
- Overall Length: 26.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Anuenue Black Water Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Anuenue Hardcase
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
aNueNue UT-1K Koa Tenor Ukulele - Koa Bird Series
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.