Enya EUT Flower-Sea Solid Maple Tenor Ukulele w/Case - Flower/Sea Ukulele Blue
Regular price $749.00
These hand-made, solid maple wood ukuleles are a thing of beauty. Maple has an unusually warm sound with deep, resonating bass, exceptionally good mid-range and sonic clarity throughout a wide tonal spectrum. This ukulele features Gold Agate Die-Cast tuning pegs, Nubone Nut & Saddle. Includes a premium gig bag.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Back & Sides: Solid Flame Maple
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius Ebony
- Binding: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone
- Tuners: Gold
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: Yes
- Case: Yes
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Enya EUT-Flower-Sea Solid Maple Tenor Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.