1920's Martin Style 1 Soprano Ukulele - Pre Loved - Vintage Martin Ukulele
This is a great little vintage 100 year old ukulele from Martin. This one if from the 20's as it doesn't have the decal on the front of the headstock (they started that in the 30's). It's a solid mahogany soprano with binding around the top and a Brazilian rosewood fretboard. It has the original bridge and wooden tuning pegs. It's definitely got some mojo to it as it plays and sounds amazing, it's also super lightweight as it only weighs 9oz. It's got some dings and signs of age on it but it's very solid with no major cracks or repairs.
Here's your chance to own a great piece of American history that you can still use and enjoy today.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: ABS
- Tuners: Original Wooden Tuners
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
1920's Martin Style 1 Soprano Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.