1940's Martin Style 0 Soprano Ukulele w/Case - Pre Loved - Vintage Martin Ukulele
This is a great little vintage ukulele from Martin. It's a solid mahogany soprano with a Brazillian rosewood fretboard. It has the original bridge. the frustrating old friction tuners have been replaced with the ultra light Graphtech tuners so it stays in tune nicely now (original tuners are included). It has had some crack repairs done to the bottom as some point and they were done very well as it's super solid now. It's definitely got some mojo to it as it plays and sounds amazing, it's also super lightweight as it only weighs 10.5oz. Comes with a vintage canvas case, not sure if it's original or not.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: ABS
- Tuners: Graphtech Tunalele
- Overall Length: 21"
- Width: 6.5"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Strings: Fluorocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Yes.
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
1940's Martin Soprano Ukulele w/Case
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.