Alvarez Grateful Dead Concert Ukulele - Lightning Design
Regular price $119.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This model is backordered with no known arrival date.
Alvarez Grateful Dead concert ukulele with Lightning design. Very cool looking and sounding ukulele. Lightweight and easy to play with a bright and lively tone.
This groovy ukulele features an emergent rendering of the iconic 13-point Lightning Bolt logo created by Owsley Stanley and first appearing within the Steal Your Face logo on the album History of the Grateful Dead, Volume One. The Lightning bolt is revealed between a cluster of dancing bears on the right, and iconic red roses on the left. Stanley originally designed the lightning bolt as a symbol to identify the band’s equipment on the road, but the striking imagery evolved into the band’s album artwork and other logos. The Lightning uke is a fantastic instrument with a sound as colorful as the artwork!
- Size: Concert
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Engineered rosewood
- Fingerboard: Engineered rosewood
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Closed back, chrome
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.