Alvarez Grateful Dead Concert Ukulele - Limited Edition
This item is backordered with no known arrival date.
This cool little concert ukulele is full of good vibes. It's very lightweight and produces a warm and lively tone. You don't even have to be a Deadhead to appreciate this beauty! :)
The Montage Ukulele celebrates the Grateful Dead’s 50th anniversary and is specially made for all Dead fans who bought the montage guitar released in 2015. The art draws upon a collection of wonderful Grateful Dead imagery. The sound hole incorporates the legendary Steal Your Face logo, originally designed by Owsley Stanley and Bob Thomas for the Steal Your Face (1976) album cover.
A portrait of Bertha and her iconic roses also peers at us from behind the edges of the top, an iteration that first appeared on the band’s self-titled album Grateful Dead (1971), designed by Alton Kelley. The words “50 Years” are flanked by bold and familiar logos of the “Good Ole Grateful Dead” and a classic Dancing Bear. The Montage beautifully captures 50 years of the Grateful Dead’s iconic artwork, and is not only inspiring to look at, but inspiring to play as well.
- Size: Concert
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Engineered rosewood
- Fingerboard: Engineered rosewood
- Binding: White
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Closed back, chrome
- Overall Length: 24"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics - No
- Strap Button - No
- Case - No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.