Flight A10QM Aqua Blue Solid Quilted Maple Tenor Ukulele w/Case -10th Anniversary Model #1
The Flight A10 QM Aqua Blue Tenor Ukulele is a breathtaking instrument that sounds and plays as good as it looks. Featuring the highest grade quilted maple, the instrument is packed with features including an ebony fretboard, ebony bridge, and ebony comfort edge, a maple neck, a special 10th-anniversary headstock, abalone rosette and purfling, a pin bridge, Brazilian fluorocarbon strings, and an updated deluxe gig bag. Simply put, it is a ukulele you will pick up and never want to put down.
Flight Ukuleles is celebrating its tenth anniversary! Flight has decided to celebrate its tenth anniversary by releasing four amazing tenor ukuleles. While Flight is known for making high-quality, affordably ukuleles, these anniversary models represent a new frontier for the company—solid wood ukuleles individually crafted by a master luthier, with a level of craftsmanship, playability, and sound rivaling the finest ukuleles on the planet.
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Quilted Maple
- Back & Sides: Solid Quilted Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Tuners: Gold Open Gear
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: Flight Carrying Bag
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
Flight A10QM Quilted Maple Anniversary Tenor Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.