KoAloha KSM-25 25th Anniversary Soprano Ukulele - Solid Hawaiian Koa - Limited Edition
The run of 500 has been completed and these are no longer available.
The first time you strum a KoAloha ukulele you realize why KoAloha is one of the best ukulele builders in the world. They are simply amazing instruments and they never stick around very long when KoAloha has them in stock. The tone and playability of this uke is simply incredible as the notes just seem to jump off the fretboard effortlessly. Chords are also easily strummed as the action is nice and friendly. If you're looking for a quality made Hawaiian ukulele look no further than KoAloha... you will not be disappointed! Solid Koa body, Tusq nut and saddle, Paua abalone inlays. Famous KoAloha tone. Aloha !!
This is the limited edition KoAloha Silver 25th Anniversary Edition.
- Size: Soprano
- Top: Solid Koa
- Back & Sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Nut Width: 37mm
- Tuners: Black Chrome KoAloha Geared Tuners
- Overall Length: 23"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Strings: KoAloha Flurocarbon
- Electronics: No
- Strap Button: No
- Case: No
- FREE SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
- FREE FULL SET-UP for optimal playability
- If it says "Same Day" shipping then the actual uke you'd be receiving is pictured
- International buyers please be aware that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the shipping cost. Please check with your countries customs office to find out more.
KoAloha KSM-25 25th Anniversary Soprano Ukulele
All Aloha City Ukes receive a full set up before they are shipped out so they'll arrive in optimal playing condition.